Francis Crick Auditorium
The Auditorium is in the heart of the modern exhibition space and accommodates up to 300 people in a tiered theatre style
Room Layout and Capacities
The Auditorium hosts a comprehensive range of audiovisual equipment controlled by experienced technicians who are on hand throughout your event.
AV equipment included as standard:
- High definition data and video projection
- Multiple repeater screens
- Seamless presentation matrix switcher with multi-image and picture-in-picture (PIP) processing including text/logo overlay/subtitling onto image displays
- In-built HD multi-camera video system with dedicated recording/streaming capabilities
- In-built presentation PC
- Sound system with comprehensive array of microphones
- Full stage lighting
- High-speed internet access
- Charging outlets amongst audience seating
- Dedicated audio visual technician
- Complimentary organiser’s office
A wide range of additional audiovisual equipment is available to hire.
See the AV & technical services page for more details.